• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How will Peppers be remembered by Panther fans?

Hotsauce

He never caused trouble while here...and he never said a word about being unhappy and wanting out except during offseasons.....you can't really ask for much more than that.

You right. But he didn't say it because he showed it on the field. He has no heart for the game IMO. Doesn't mean he isn't a naturally great player, so I remember him for being a freak of an athlete rather than his hard work and dedication as a panther if that makes any sense. Of course this was not his entire career here just the past few years while he was held hostage by Hurney. Regardless, he has f**ked this team out a a fair share of games though and that bother me, that's not what a great player does. But most football 'stars' aren't perfect. Thanks for the couple years Peppers I wish you would have made it more. Don't let the door hit ya..

the best DE to ever play in Carolina. The Pep hate is lame. Can't blame a guy for wanting to move on....it happens. He never caused trouble while here...and he never said a word about being unhappy and wanting out except during offseasons.....you can't really ask for much more than that.

*Reggie played a year here but it is hard to consider him anything but an Eagle or Packer.

this.

we will see who is dumb as hell after watching him tear up the league in either washington or philly.

That is probably true and why many fans are not likeing Peppers. His first four years were better than his last 4 here. Peppers should have been shipped out of here when he didnt sign the long term deal after the '07 season.

I must be the only one on this board who doesn't find people who act like they are superior to others on message boards, such as Fiz, funny.

this is the 1st time that fiz has said something funny.i know pep isnt gay but him trying to talk with a meat in his grill is.

Better than Jenkins I give you that. Mills and Beason? Hell no. Peppers is more athletic..yes but no where near as good as all around football players as them 2.

i beg to differ.he can pretty much play any position on the field.the play in arizona tells it all. remember how excited everyone would get when pep came in on goaline o?the defense would poo there selves if they actually threw him a pass but they still had to respect him out there.

Archived