• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I’ve never thought that they didn’t think highly of me," said Moore.

Zod

how is that a lousy argument? he had crap to throw to in crap situations. you can't expect to play like a star when you are throwing to people who can't catch.

plus, there was never any question coming into '08 who was going to be the QB once training camp started and jake started throwing. all questions about his arm being weak after the surgery were answered. moore was never seriously considered for the starting job that year so they stuck him in with receivers who had no real expectation of making it.

you only think its a lousy argument because you don't want it to be any other way. it shows a difference in opinion with you and you can't have that.

As I said, he had backup receivers but also played against backup defenders so it evens out. Plus there are plenty of backups who play well each year and nothing is made of who they are throwing to but often they get knocked because they are playing against scrub defenders. So why should Moore get an excuse without bring out the inferior competition. And even with that, he still played poorly. Your argument is lousy because it is very biased one-sided. Mine considers not only the receivers but the defenders as well. I think you have every right to have an opinion and I don't expect people to always agree with me. But when you make a one sided argument that doesn't hold water I point it out.

you can be successful and narrow minded. fox was successful enough to land an NFL HC job and keep it for 8 years but that doesn't change his being narrow minded.

he doesn't think that moore is a prototypical NFL player or QB. moore doesn't act like he things a real QB should and that is why he has been so down on moore.

I don't care how Moore acts during practice. So long as he comes to play on Sunday like he did the final 5 games of this past season. Moore can sleep through practice all week for all I care so long as he keeps doing what his doing and it gets us wins point blank.:dita:

since someone keeps bringing up moore's lackluster preseason performance in '08, i'll bring back the question...just who was moore throwing to in those games?

can't remember? i'll remind you.

i pulled this from a discussion last fall about it....

And remember they don't really gameplan for preseason games neither. You have seen a big difference inMoore from preseason to regular season when they gameplan and don't game plan. It's seems Moore does alot bettere in regular season because they gameplan unlike the preseason.:smash:

I don't care how Moore acts during practice. So long as he comes to play on Sunday like he did the final 5 games of this past season. Moore can sleep through practice all week for all I care so long as he keeps doing what his doing and it gets us wins point blank.:dita:

If he doesn't practice hard or work harder than anyone else, he won't win the respect of his teammates, be seen as a leader, or expect to do as well when teams have more film of him and learn his tendencies. Look at Matt Ryan as an example. Players often struggle to keep up their performances in their sophmore season once defenses figure them out. Even though he only played 5 games, their is enough film to develop a game plan and defend him so he will have to keep learning and improving. That requires work in practice and watching film.

since someone keeps bringing up moore's lackluster preseason performance in '08, i'll bring back the question...just who was moore throwing to in those games?

can't remember? i'll remind you.

i pulled this from a discussion last fall about it....

I was about to make this saame point. I wonder how jake would have played with these players. If he struggled would it be because he didn't know his playbook? I just don't understand why p55 has such a boner for jake and john

Don't put your pathetic work history on me. If you had said I owned the joint where ever it is, you might be closer to reality.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

BITCH I OWN THIS PIZZA RESTAURANT GET IT RIGHT

you wanted extra cheese on that, right?

u actually sound like u know what ure talking about. are u at practices everyday, do u work for the carolina panthers in the locker room cleaning jock straps? all this heresay from garbage observer reporters and u think u are some insider for the panthers?

The reality is that it has come from too many sources to lack credibility. This isn't a courtroom so heresay is allowable and frankly is the cruz of what is discussed most of the time on a message board. I have said repeatedly that I have no insider information but read alot about the panthers and can easily read between the lines. Feel free to nay say anything you wish but in the end it doesn't make it less true. Fox himself said Moore wasn't a football guy which everyone who has played or coached at any level knows what that means. Hopefully Moore does what he needs to in order to put this to bed and make it a non-issue.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

BITCH I OWN THIS PIZZA RESTAURANT GET IT RIGHT

you wanted extra cheese on that, right?

Funny though, last tme I heard you were an unemployed wanna-be news anchor/reporter. For what it is worth, I own 4 nationally known learning centers and 2 consulting businesses. Your point???

Funny though, last tme I heard you were an unemployed wanna-be news anchor/reporter. For what it is worth, I own 4 nationally known learning centers and 2 consulting businesses. Your point???

Yet you are spending your time arguing on the Internet.

Archived