• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today’s Charlotte Observer

9 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Wow thank you very much for going above and beyond. Thank you. It’s crazy to me how a dying industry wouldn’t be more than happy to sell me one. I will absolutely be canceling. Thank you again for the effort.

Lol the only newspaper stands I ever see are empty. I only look at them when I'm pumping gas at a couple old gas stations around here abd I don't have anything else to do.

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I think ole CamWhoaCam is a good dude. He is an odd fella but just a rabid fan and means no harm. I give him crap all the time for fun because I genuinely like the dude but don't think they are same person. 

Never had much interaction with 4corners though but sounds like you got yourself a message board stalker. So weird to keep an eye on your posts to take a dump on them

Yeah he is just a fan like most of us. I couldn’t imagine him as a weird ALT user. From what I’ve seen he owns his takes when he is wrong or right. People like to give him a hard time but he seems like a good guy to me. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1