• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today’s Charlotte Observer

Would someone be kind enough to do me a big favor. I would be happy to pay $25-$30 (or we can talk a price) if someone was willing to send me a physical copy of todays Charlotte observer in good condition.

I would be happy to Venmo or PayPal or whatever works for you. I frame newspaper front pages and hang them in my basement. Julius peppers has always been my favorite athlete and really want to get him going into the HOF framed.

Hoping a fellow panthers fan could come through. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I literally just got back from the store. If you would've reposted a little earlier I could've grabbed you one. Someone will come through for you. If they don't I'll rub grab you one this afternoon.

I truly appreciate you. Thank you very much.

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Who the hell would say that, what a ridiculous response 

I’m with you. I was pretty shocked. I obviously live out of town but pay for an online subscription. You would think an industry that’s not in the best of shape would be willing to accommodate a supporter/subscriber. Especially an out of state subscriber when they are easy ways to get around pay walls these days.

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Would someone be kind enough to do me a big favor. I would be happy to pay $25-$30 (or we can talk a price) if someone was willing to send me a physical copy of todays Charlotte observer in good condition.

I would be happy to Venmo or PayPal or whatever works for you. I frame newspaper front pages and hang them in my basement. Julius peppers has always been my favorite athlete and really want to get him going into the HOF framed.

Hoping a fellow panthers fan could come through. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

Didn't even know the Disturber still existed...

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Why were you pooed?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1