• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brayton is good as gone.

Snake

Everette Brown?

But seriously...we need some depth! And some DT's!

I'm sure they got something planned

I'm getting a little scared the plan might be to clear the books, draft what we can, then ride out the lame duck season on fox's contract. JR is making some very buisnessy decisions. I hope we have some sort of big draft day trade coming up.

Frankly, no player outside of Peppers--when he FELT like it--was very good, let alone elite. So by cutting players and letting FAs test the market, the team is getting younger while the payroll is getting cheaper. My only concern is by trimming some fat we may have cut out some vital tissue as well. I think Brayton falls in the vital tissue category.

DEPTH and TALENT are two different things.

Leonard and Tyler looked very good in their short time last year. I believe their talent is at or above Lewis and Kemo. Hell, we brought in a guy that was out of football for nearly 2 years, and he outperformed what Kemo has been delivering.

What in the hell is our line going to look like next year? I'm enthusiastic about Charles Johnson, but that's about it.

Everette Brown, Tank Tyler, Louis Leonard, Charles Johnson

Hilee Taylor, Corvery Irvin, Ed Johnson, Nick Hayden

Me, Panthro, helphelperstein

That's it!

I'm getting a little scared the plan might be to clear the books, draft what we can, then ride out the lame duck season on fox's contract. JR is making some very buisnessy decisions. I hope we have some sort of big draft day trade coming up.

You would be correct Sir. 2010=Wash for Panthers. We will have a top 10 pick next year.

Archived