• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CoD: MW2 Map packs coming!!!

hmsmike

Release date is March 30th for Xbox. And it's timed exclusive. I haven't found when it will be available for other platforms, but most think after 30 days.

From what I understand the Activision and Xbox agreement is exclusive rights for a 30 day period after then you will be good to go!

Why waste your money?

Don't have to -- it's called the stimulus package for a reason! Found this website today as well ... :D (I just hope it's true!!)

http://www.perezstart.com/microsoft/xbox360-microsoft/modern-warfare-2-dlc-will-be-free-stimulus-package/9859/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks to the folks over at Activision for helping the economy with the great news that will bring FREE MW2 multiplayer Maps this month. Coming March 30th to Xbox LIVE, Infinity Ward and Activision present Modern Warfare 2: Stimulus Package. This is the first DLC currently announced. Amongst the rumored maps, Crash has been mentioned to be on the list of the Stimulus Package DLC. Behind MW2’s Terminal, Crash may be the 2nd best map in the Modern Warfare series. It was a great map for Team Deathmatches, Search and Destroy and Sabatoge. Snipers can pick people off from atop the chain link roof tops or rifleman can battle it out near the Helicopter Crash site near the center. And of course the broken down building where rocket launchers and grenades were constantly hitting.

Players on the PS3 will have to wait one full month due to negotiations with Microsoft and Activision that gave Xbox 360 players one exclusive month of the maps. Sony PlayStaion owners will have to quietly sit back until April, when they’re scheduled Stimulus Package will arrive on the PSN. Additionally, Xbox 360 Silver Live members will be able to try out Modern Warfare 2 through the “Multiplayer Unlock event” running from March 12-15.

Of course, since the PSN service is FREE for all members, the Stimulus Package will not require any additional prerequisites.

Been waiting for a map pack...so are all these simply redone MW1 maps?

I want the Washington battlefield from the 1st person MW2 game as a multiplayer map.

The White House will be a map it's called DCWH ;)

and no they are not all redone maps --- half old fav's and half new

There is a video on youtube with stills of the map pack. I'm too much of a fool to know how to embed youtube videos on here. But they look pretty cool on there.

Youtube embedding is easy...

just take the Youtube index value (anything after the = and before the &)

Take that number/alphas and put it between a [ yt ] and a [ /yt ]

remove the spaces between the brackets and the yt and /yt

Youtube embedding is easy...

just take the Youtube index value (anything after the = and before the &)

Take that number/alphas and put it between a [ yt ] and a [ /yt ]

remove the spaces between the brackets and the yt and /yt

Thanks a lot. That was stupid easy. I am foolish.

Archived