• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Upcoming: 2024 NFL Combine

45catfan

2 hours ago, Martin said:

Every Mack Brown team gets worse as the season goes on. Same story every year, drives me nuts as a Tar Heel. So I don’t necessarily put that on Drake. I do however think Drake can play well within a system, not sure Williams can. I like Daniels, but he also had crazy talent at WR.

That's fine but none of those UNC QB's have panned out either. That's not nothing.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

That's fine but none of those UNC QB's have panned out either. That's not nothing.

Yeah but Drake is by far the best one. Never understood the hype around Trubiski, he was nothing more than ok. 

2 hours ago, Martin said:

Yeah but Drake is by far the best one. Never understood the hype around Trubiski, he was nothing more than ok. 

Sure and you had all these bust QB's before Stroud and all these bust QB's before Mahomes, etc ,etc..

We will see what he is.

• Pie 1

So, after all the hand wringing about Bryce Young not throwing at the combine last year, let’s hear how far some of you are moving Williams, Maye, and Daniels down your draft board. Who is your new number 1 QB this year? Nix? Penix? I’m surprised some of you have been so silent about this huge red flag.

The Combine is becoming more irrelevant.  In a few more years, it will take a back seat to pro days in terms of importance.  Heck, instead of opting out of parts of it, top prospects may even skip it altogether.