• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

State of the Union

50 minutes ago, organicrusty1201 said:

Did I just log on the Dr. Phil web page?? Just kidding, glad y'all talked it out - now on to the Canes, I think the revenge signing of KK is why we are in this mess now, major mistake by Donny. Let's hope he corrects this before the deadline.

Agreed with KK signing setting us back. Also sitting on our hands and not upgrading G and 1C anytime over the past 5 years.  Those have been holes essentially since EStaal and Cam Ward. 
I would have really liked to see what the conversation was like around Pettersson. 

57 minutes ago, organicrusty1201 said:

Did I just log on the Dr. Phil web page?? Just kidding, glad y'all talked it out - now on to the Canes, I think the revenge signing of KK is why we are in this mess now, major mistake by Donny. Let's hope he corrects this before the deadline.

I made that same observation in the TDL thread. I think I called it a spiteful QO move that has negatively impacted cap space and about made KK impossible to trade.

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I made that same observation in the TDL thread. I think I called it a spiteful QO move that has negatively impacted cap space and about made KK impossible to trade.

Frankly I think y’all are a little heavy on KK. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

19 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Frankly I think y’all are a little heavy on KK. 

I'd ask that you take a look at the stats of Noesen and Bunting when they're on his line. 

I'm not saying KK is a below average hockey player, but he's making a helluva lot of money to not produce at a higher level. 

Line pairings mean a lot and that line is a mess. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'd ask that you take a look at the stats of Noesen and Bunting when they're on his line. 

I'm not saying KK is a below average hockey player, but he's making a helluva lot of money to not produce at a higher level. 

Line pairings mean a lot and that line is a mess. 

I think he will bounce back. I think he’s just putting too much emphasis on defense, which he is very good at if you haven’t noticed, he will find a balance point. 

• Pie 1