• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurst cut

5 hours ago, 45catfan said:

It was the first attempt to roll with someone other than Thomas.  Yes, many of us were happy.  Hurst got cut and still was better than Thomas. 

Hey, trust me, Ik Thomas sucks and was overpaid. The solution was not to pay another booty TE even more money. Especially when tremble was just drafted in the 3rd 

51 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I dont even remember that many people going crazy excited over his signing in all honesty

Maybe it’s bc I’ve thought hurts sucked for years but everyone seemed stoked we were getting him. 0 talent eval just “omg its not Ian Thomas !”

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Panthers8969 said:

Hey, trust me, Ik Thomas sucks and was overpaid. The solution was not to pay another booty TE even more money. Especially when tremble was just drafted in the 3rd 

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I dont even remember that many people going crazy excited over his signing in all honesty

Bump the hurst signing thread, I hated it and wanted Schultz.

But please dont bumped anything with me speaking about miles sanders......

6 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

Maybe it’s bc I’ve thought hurts sucked for years but everyone seemed stoked we were getting him. 0 talent eval just “omg its not Ian Thomas !”

I think everyone was relieved there was a chance of anything besides Ian Thomas like you said. It's that old Ian Thomas PTSD kicking in. I have some of it myself as well. I would probably get excited about any TE signing at this point.

21 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I think everyone was relieved there was a chance of anything besides Ian Thomas like you said. It's that old Ian Thomas PTSD kicking in. I have some of it myself as well. I would probably get excited about any TE signing at this point.

Yeah but we had Tommy T on the roster? It usually takes TEs time to develop and has historically been one of the slower developing positions. Why hinder TT’s development further by overpaying a JAG? Just cause? I’d rather have bad TEs for cheap than bad TEs for real $