• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Another few years and maybe he might look decent. Meanwhile we can pay him what the 49ers just did and overpay him as well for lackluster production 

Yeah, there's a whole lot of hand wringing over depth players who have proven to be just OK. Yetur never lived up to what we thought that he could be. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, there's a whole lot of hand wringing over depth players who have proven to be just OK. Yetur never lived up to what we thought that he could be. 

Good assessment and my thinking exactly, you just stated it much better than I did.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I could fully support this offseason shift....minus the OG and keeping Ian Thomas.

Just....be bad. Accumulate draft picks, get talent for the next 4-5 offseasons and slowly build towards being a sustainable team.

Or....we could just gut our core and still spend wildly in free agency at the same time. I mean...why not? fug it. Let's package our two seconds to move up to 21st and take a future bust. Why not?

I think they are actually wanting to be bad. Just in a different way. They want to give Young support to develop while the defense will suffer. They’re not expecting to win but to keep Young healthy and see what he has.

And considering the investment I think it’s a reasonable move.

Especially considering they’re digging out of a huge hole left but idiot moves.

• Beer 1