• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags 7pm

1 hour ago, DavidEng said:

Jam 2nd we beat the rags in the Garden 6-1 with Shesterkin in net so it can be done. 

Absolutely it's not really a big deal IMO this season if we are lower than the one seed for the first time in three years, Guentzel and Koozy have no chemistry with the guys right now we replaced 1/3 of our top six and combined they had 2 1/2 practices anyone being logical should know that's going to be a short term setback.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Well, it was a good game. Kooch really was the better goalie. Stood on his head! Sad part? This canes "fan base", it was sad sad....lol not only did a lot of people sell their tickets but a ton just didn't show up. So many empty seats. Almost like they were scared to show up. 🤦‍♂️🤮

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Another thing I think is during these regular season games season ticket holders can make mint off these tickets from “rich snowbirds”. I would guess NYR, Boston and Philly game tickets are probably some of the highest resale. That’s just a theory. 

My tickets went unsold. Club level seats at $140 each and did not sell. And my seats were priced lower than comparable seats within a section or 2 of mine

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, panthers81 said:

Well, it was a good game. Kooch really was the better goalie. Stood on his head! Sad part? This canes "fan base", it was sad sad....lol not only did a lot of people sell their tickets but a ton just didn't show up. So many empty seats. Almost like they were scared to show up. 🤦‍♂️🤮

Tuesday night and March madness? Even according to money puck that game was a dead heat, a literal coin flip were one little thing screws you I'm not worried though bring on Philly guez and koozy will be meshed by then it will he a short series.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Tuesday night and March madness? Even according to money puck that game was a dead heat, a literal coin flip were one little thing screws you I'm not worried though bring on Philly guez and koozy will be meshed by then it will he a short series.

Oh I'm not worried about the team, I think they actually out played them and will be fine. They just wiffed on a lot of pucks tonight. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, it was a lot of what we do to people.

You can see when teams are serious against us because they put a man on the middle of the boards on each side to interrupt forecheck cycle. Difference was we didn’t come to play in the first. They did. One unlucky bounce for them and half a dozen for us was the game. Can’t even blame the refs anymore. It’s been 18 or something games the opponent gets more power plays than us in a row. I knew we weren’t getting one from 30 minutes on barring some sort of injury on the play. Refs called it like playoff hockey. Gotta find a way to out maneuver these teams.

Team better get their heads on straight for Thursday if they want any hope of winning the division they gotta win out essentially. 

• Pie 3

At this point, I don't even care they win the division. I think it's a longshot regardless, but I'd rather see the Canes get into the playoffs on a run where they're scoring consistently and playing solid defense. And, let's not forget, getting into the post-season healthy- something that's also been missing the last couple years.

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

At this point, I don't even care they win the division. I think it's a longshot regardless, but I'd rather see the Canes get into the playoffs on a run where they're scoring consistently and playing solid defense. And, let's not forget, getting into the post-season healthy- something that's also been missing the last couple years.

Oh, I could care less about the division. What I do care about is home ice in a potential Stanley Cup given our track record in the west. Last night was a huge set back. But ya we really do need to take care of business going forward. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Oh, I could care less about the division. What I do care about is home ice in a potential Stanley Cup given our track record in the west. Last night was a huge set back. But ya we really do need to take care of business going forward. 

I woundnt call last night a huge setback. The canes overall outplayed the rags and lost on a fluke goal. Two top teams going at it. And that was with Kuzy and gutz building chemistry. Koochie having a nice bounce back was nice. The real setback was the first half of the year. The fact that we are playing where we are is a testament.  

let’s see how our boys play tmrw vs the panthers. Don’t be surprised if it’s another low scoring 1 goal game.