• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blue Jackets 5pm

18 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Been a quiet game but when you are up 2-0, now 3-0, quiet is good.

The blue jackets were gassed and had their big hurrah yesterday. They have only playoff teams left so we’ll see. I bet they are going to come hard when we both close out our seasons in Columbus. 

• Pie 3

Like what Tripp had to say about the Canes going forward.

We’re going up to Boston with the intent to win, then we’ll come home for a quick break and regroup.

Guys who are banged up come out and guys who may not want to risk it come out. We need to get guys like Kotkaniemi, Lemiuex, DeAngelo, and Martin in so they are fresh and if the young guys like Nadeau, Morrow, and Blake (if he signs) are ready, then get them in the game so they can get an early taste of NHL life.

Trikozov’s contract doesn’t start until next year which is why I didn’t mention him.

Also, I’d approach Raanta and ask if he wants to come up for the playoffs. If he’d prefer to continue playing in Chicago then great, but if he wants to be a part of the team for the playoffs then they need to make it happen.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3

28 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Like what Tripp had to say about the Canes going forward.

We’re going up to Boston with the intent to win, then we’ll come home for a quick break and regroup.

Guys who are banged up come out and guys who may not want to risk it come out. We need to get guys like Kotkaniemi, Lemiuex, DeAngelo, and Martin in so they are fresh and if the young guys like Nadeau, Morrow, and Blake (if he signs) are ready, then get them in the game so they can get an early taste of NHL life.

Trikozov’s contract doesn’t start until next year which is why I didn’t mention him.

Also, I’d approach Raanta and ask if he wants to come up for the playoffs. If he’d prefer to continue playing in Chicago then great, but if he wants to be a part of the team for the playoffs then they need to make it happen.

Agreed on Raanta, if we call him up I bet it will be after the last wolves game(21st) but maybe before if he won’t play. Wolves ain’t making the playoffs this season. 

• Pie 2