• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason program begins

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I just can't believe the handful of people left that still have blind faith in this organization after what they've actually physically laid out for the fans the last 5 years. Tepper obviously doesn't know better than 80% of the people on this message board, Morgan may end up being a decent GM but he's been assisting this mess for almost 4 years, and Canales is maybe a decent QB coach but is planning on running the whole team and calling plays in a new offense with a 5'10" qb so his head might explode. Blind Faith people call it pessimistic, I think of it more as us reality based fans proactively wanting the team to admit they have fuged up and actually move on with a true clean slate. Still too much gunk left lingering around from the previous years failures

I agree I wanted a full complete house cleaning minus Evero.

Morgan could surprise us. I genuinely hope he does since he has the added perspective of being a former player that Scott Fitterer obviously lacked. But it's IMO a longshot that he is going to draft night and day better than Scott considering the scouts advising him are the same. If that improvement at drafting does not happen then Canales or whomever is doomed. At the end of the day due to reputation of the job and the bosses (Tepper's) we did not get any takers from the top candidates for the GM job or the head coaching vacancy. Most of us knew this even if we didn't want to admit it. We will just have to see if David Tepper finally got lucked into a few decent hires. Dumb luck is really all we can hope for at this point.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, strato said:

I doubt he got smaller but I really don’t think I care. What is the point of arguing whether he is 30 pounds too light or 25?  4” too short or 2”? 

I only care about if he can play QB at a level that justifies the faith put into his acquisition. I don’t see it.

I don’t care about weights very much, it is not going to help the critical issues with his game.

I would much rather he be throwing and working on his dropbacks and footwork and upgrading himself to banish from sight the serious deficiencies he has displayed in the NFL.

i don’t care what he looks like either. what im commenting on is the constant flood of negativity that we get from certain posters. the thread posted a picture of Young going to the first offseason practice, and the first comments were unfounded negative bile. it makes the site damn near unusable.

it has nothing to do with differing opinions. i don’t care if people think Young is a good or a bad QB, but if you’re going to post about an option one way or another, base it on something factual, and not just pure negativity.