• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting baked

Brokenbad

Of those who are either still smoking or had in the past. Was pot the ONLY drug you ever tried? Be honest.

All I've done besides drinking and tokin the ganj is shrooms. It was awesome that night, but got sick as fug the next day b/c I pounded a metric poo-ton of beer. Not the smartest thing I've ever done...didn't feel a buzz from alcohol whatsoever b/c of the trip I guess.

Well if you try it know the person you buy it form i was a really big pot head for awhile so one day i got tried of smoken the same stuff so i got my bro to get me sum one day an i smoked about two are three joints an started to feel real werid a feelin i never had smokin before an i decided to go to the hospital an come to find out its was laced an my life ant been the same since ant tryin to scare you more but it could happen so be carefull who you buy from

Well if you try it know the person you buy it form i was a really big pot head for awhile so one day i got tried of smoken the same stuff so i got my bro to get me sum one day an i smoked about two are three joints an started to feel real werid a feelin i never had smokin before an i decided to go to the hospital an come to find out its was laced an my life ant been the same since ant tryin to scare you more but it could happen so be carefull who you buy from

and this is after an edit. that poo must've really done a number on the brain man.

i was pretty experimental back in my party days. never needles though. list is pot, coke, acid, shrooms and exstacy. and i've mixed those things about every way imaginable.

just weed now though, and only in the summer and winter. its what the work schedule allows.

I've only ever smoked weed... and as I said, it was over 10 years ago the last time...

I've been around pretty much everything, and had friends that were pretty hardcore dealers back then (mostly X and coke, but dabbled in weed as well, I suppose)... I've been in the room where everyone else was snorting lines and I had to turn it down...

I see weed as a natural thing that never requires a true manufacturing process... much like shrooms... So, I always figured that was the best route to go, and the least likely chance to get some tainted stuff... I've never tried shrooms, but they do interest me... With my luck, and my being allergic to nearly every goddamn thing on the planet, I'd have some sort of reaction to shrooms...

Weed never bothered me though, but I never really had the best poo I suppose... Most of the time I just got giggly, got a headache, and fell asleep...

I've only ever smoked weed... and as I said, it was over 10 years ago the last time...

I've been around pretty much everything, and had friends that were pretty hardcore dealers back then (mostly X and coke, but dabbled in weed as well, I suppose)... I've been in the room where everyone else was snorting lines and I had to turn it down...

I see weed as a natural thing that never requires a true manufacturing process... much like shrooms... So, I always figured that was the best route to go, and the least likely chance to get some tainted stuff... I've never tried shrooms, but they do interest me... With my luck, and my being allergic to nearly every goddamn thing on the planet, I'd have some sort of reaction to shrooms...

Weed never bothered me though, but I never really had the best poo I suppose... Most of the time I just got giggly, got a headache, and fell asleep...

I feel yah man I've been in a very simmilar circle of friends since 3rd grade and 3 of them have gone to rehab. It would be a ton more if you count the court ordered rehab some took to reduce possession setences when they were younger.

The worst people would do things like shoot up heroine then snort coke as they were coming down off of the heroine, then smoke a joint as they were coming down off the coke, all the while drinking.

One of my friends took a hydrocodone, smoked a joint, and gave blood within an hour of eachother and slept for like 16 hours.

They were all nuts I'm happy they're all straight now.

Coke was it back in the day. Did enough to realize why it's so addictive. PCP/Angel Dust. Now there is a drug for ya. Too bad I didn't have a handheld camera during those days. I would be a millionaire or in jail.

PCP...one time. Got me 5 days in Butner. Never again.

Archived