• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blues 8pm

I’m a fan of the Noesen - Drury - Necas line. Think we should keep that one together (though they had a rough shift a couple minutes ago).

Guentzel - Aho - Jarvis

Svechnikov - Kuznetsov- Teravainen

Martinook - Staal - Fast

Noesen - Drury - Necas

Nadeau - Kotkaniemi - Blake

Slavin - Burns

Skjei - Pesce

Orlov - Chatfield

DeAngelo - Morrow

Andersen

Kochetkov

Martin

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

In other news… the Yotes are officially off to SLC.

Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Still need an arena that can handle hockey. Delta center is 18,000 basketball, 14,000 ice hockey supposedly. But people who went to the last NHL game there said the max seating was actually 10,000 for the exhibition or what ever game was played there. 

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Do they play man or zone in college? 

BU owned the 1st period against Denver yesterday, then Denver went to a 1-2-2 D and took over the game.

BU played man all night against the highest scoring offense in college.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Still need an arena that can handle hockey. Delta center is 18,000 basketball, 14,000 ice hockey supposedly. But people who went to the last NHL game there said the max seating was actually 10,000 for the exhibition or what ever game was played there. 

I don’t think that franchise will succeed unless they get new owners.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

BU owned the 1st period against Denver yesterday, then Denver went to a 1-2-2 D and took over the game.

BU played man all night against the highest scoring offense in college.

I mean morrow has been pretty seamless on man so he must have some practice. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t think that franchise will succeed unless they get new owners.

Going to Utah would be a new owner. The Utah jazz guy. Current owner sells the team to the league for 1 billion, Utah jazz owner buys it for 1.3 billion. Doesn’t change the fact delta center isn’t built for hockey and it would be the same issue as Arizona. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Devon Sawa Punk GIF

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Going to Utah would be a new owner. The Utah jazz guy. Current owner sells the team to the league for 1 billion, Utah jazz owner buys it for 1.3 billion. Doesn’t change the fact delta center isn’t built for hockey and it would be the same issue as Arizona. 

But think of all the extra merchandise sales they'll bring in selling magic underpants with this on the front...

image.png.fe98cdd64aecb3af81387489f59b6b6e.png

• Pie 1