• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Draft Report 6.0

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, when you're having to pitch potential on a COVID bonus year prospect that's a massive red flag. When you didn't show up in college until you were the age of a lot of 2nd or even 3rd year NFL players... uh oh.

Yea, I can see what some people like him for and I can see a world where he ends up being a really good player like a Metcalf light.  But i see a lot more scenarios where his ceiling is a slightly faster Shenault.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Yea, I can see what some people like him for and I can see a world where he ends up being a really good player like a Metcalf light.  But i see a lot more scenarios where his ceiling is a slightly faster Shenault.

Agreed.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, when you're having to pitch potential on a COVID bonus year prospect that's a massive red flag. When you didn't show up in college until you were the age of a lot of 2nd or even 3rd year NFL players... uh oh.

To put it into perspective, DJ Johnson is only six months younger than Brian Burns.

tim-gunn-eww-gross.gif

38 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Xavier Legette is 15 months older than Jonathan Mingo. He's less than a year younger than Ja'Marr Chase who is going into NFL year 4.

Dammm that's wild he's old and barely shown much one year production mehh. Ladd me because DJ is a deep option with good intermediate separation AT can still get it done hopefully Mingo or TMJ step up leaving room for a quick hitter like Ladd to compliment out other WRs

14 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Dammm that's wild he's old and barely shown much one year production mehh. Ladd me because DJ is a deep option with good intermediate separation AT can still get it done hopefully Mingo or TMJ step up leaving room for a quick hitter like Ladd to compliment out other WRs

McConkey and Polk are my #1 and #2.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

McConkey and Polk are my #1 and #2.

There's a few good double-dip combinations that could be nice.  Legette would be more palatable with that type of scenario as well.

Could end up with: McConkey/AD Mitchell 33 + Polk/Roman/Legette/Pearsall 39 (maybe even a minor trade down from 39 to the 40s)

Or BPA 33, and this: Polk/Roman/Legette/Pearsall 39 + Malik/Baker/McMillan/Rice later

I'd personally love a scenario where we end up with Ja'Lynn Polk, Trey Benson & Malik Washington somehow.  Those are the dudes I'm all about. 

13 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

There's a few good double-dip combinations that could be nice.  Legette would be more palatable with that type of scenario as well.

Could end up with: McConkey/AD Mitchell 33 + Polk/Roman/Legette/Pearsall 39 (maybe even a minor trade down from 39 to the 40s)

Or BPA 33, and this: Polk/Roman/Legette/Pearsall 39 + Malik/Baker/McMillan/Rice later

I'd personally love a scenario where we end up with Ja'Lynn Polk, Trey Benson & Malik Washington somehow.  Those are the dudes I'm all about. 

If it somehow fell that way and we did decide to double dip, AD and Ladd would be my dream scenario.   I dont see it ever falling that way and I doubt we double dip but that would still be a dream scenario. 

• Pie 1