• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brad Idzik settles into his new OC role as players return 

5 minutes ago, Runcmc said:

I think dudes just a Bryce hater at this point.

Burner account?

I must say perusing your venomous takes on the passing prowess of Teddy Bridgewater over the years it's rather amusing seeing you falling over yourself to talk about Bryce Young haters.

As if one needs to be a hater to point out Bryce Young was sadly considerably inferior as a passer even to ol' Teddy Two Gloves.

Maybe we exist in a world where these things can be acknowledged while also hoping somehow someway it works out without us continuing to be a laughingstock across the league.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, Runcmc said:

I think dudes just a Bryce hater at this point.

Says the guy who scoffed at Teddy's 15 td to 11 int ratio. 

TB-2020 stats: 15 games | 69.1 pct | 3,733 pass yds | 7.6 ypa | 15 pass TD | 11 INT | 279 rush yds | 5 rush TD | 3 fumbles lost

BY-2023 stats: 16 games | 59.8 pct | 2,877 pass yds | 5.5 ypa | 11 pass TD | 10 INT | 253 rush yds | 0 rush TD | 11 fumbles

Runcmc

I don’t know Bryce Young to say whether I like him or don’t like him, but have no problem saying I never wanted my favorite to take hIm. No way I could even give him a first round grade. 

Too short too slight and there is no redeeming physical gift to make up for that. I didn’t want Murray at all either, but he at least has an arm and great footspeed and quickness. Bryce Young apparently has a processor. Woot.

• Beer 1

Ahh, huddle, you never change!  

What will shut us all up is winning.  That's just the reality of sports.   I hope that the Panthers are better this year than last year.  I hope that this is the coach and staff that helps the Panthers turn the corner from dumpster fire to an interesting and entertaining team.

We are the joke until we prove we're not.  I hope someone puts that on a board somewhere in the Panthers' offseason meeting rooms. 

• Pie 1