• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoffs Thread 2024

Just now, PantherChris said:

Rest rust is a real thing 

Florida played a good game, Swayman just fugging owned them. Bob did not. If the panthers can’t figure out Swayman this is going to be a very short series. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

Florida played a good game, Swayman just fugging owned them. Bob did not. If the panthers can’t figure out Swayman this is going to be a very short series. 

Boston is rotating they will see Ullmark in game 2....

Florida is also oddly enough a better road team.

I wouldn't look to much into last night's game for this series.... 

I'm telling you extended time off while Boston had to play a do or die a day before played into it.

12 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I fear this is gonna be us unless we finally win the cup this year. We are regular season juggernauts and flame out in the playoffs.  Us and the leafs aren’t too far apart. 

Not even close....  making the ECF last year depleted as hell vs a team that has one series win in 20 years..... your a trip lmfao

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Boston is rotating they will see Ullmark in game 2....

Ummm no they aren’t. Ullmark played a grand total of 1 game. It’s been Swayman since Round 1, Game 2. 

If Swayman needed rest I could see Ullmark getting the start in game 2 so Swayman can do both home games. But taking a guy on a heater like he is out isn’t generally sensible. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Not even close....  making the ECF last year depleted as hell vs a team that has one series win in 20 years..... your a trip lmfao

Agree to disagree my man. It’s all championships with this talent.  

28 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Agree to disagree my man. It’s all championships with this talent.  

This is the first year they have actually had said talent in years past depleted rosters and lack of goal scorers made it so.

This is the hardest championship to win in professional sports....  

45 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

fug the fuging Bruins. 

Suck it, you MFers.

Idk call me crazy but things are setting up for what would the most Canes thing ever fall to 3-0 against the Rags..... reverse the sweep and then knock off the Panthers in a revenge ECF 

5 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I hate the Bruins has much has the next Canes fan, but they got screwed on that Bennet Goalie Interference non-call 

It was reviewed , and apperantly crosschecking a defender into the goalie , then shooting is legal 

Good. They get enough "Original Six" calls.