• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 1 4pm

Just now, Harbingers said:

Final score was 4-3… so… if we lost 4-3 and we went 0-5 on the power play… who lost 5v5 again?

He's drunk.... that said I'm taking over game 2 thread lol you can't bash the boys like that.

Just now, Harbingers said:

That was my biggest concern as well and I was proven wrong. 

This is with them on home ice and last change too, I'm actually a bit more confident which is crazy.

Because pretty much everything that could go wrong for us did go wrong in the 1st.

I really don't understand these takes of "just like before derp derp"

Screenshot_20240505_190244_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

It was a few simple mistakes tbh. But yeah overall it was really just one bad period and one very soft goal from Freddie we dominated most of the play.

Lots of similarities to game one against Washington back in 2018.

Washington raced out to a 3-0 lead behind two PP goals but the Canes fought back to cut it to 3-2 before eventually losing 4-2 on an EN.

Obviously we went on to win that series off of a feed from Mr. Game 7 to Big Cock Brock.

Watching today’s game reminded me a lot of that game because I came away with the impression that we can hang if we switch up just a few things (goalie and special teams).

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Not a good start. Good to see them battle back but that early hole was rough.

Next game is critical. Going down 2 games makes everything very hard.

I honestly wouldn't call game two critical, (I expect us to take both at home)

Im feeling pretty good about game 2 though.

4 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Agreed we'll except I think we stand a good shot at winning game 2.

My biggest take away from tonight is a positive....

We have the skill now to beat shesterkin.... 

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That was my biggest concern as well and I was proven wrong. If I was the rags I’d be scared as fug right now. 

Yep, same here. Fear has always been that Shitstain will put up a .930 against us every night. Those fears were quelled today.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Lots of similarities to game one against Washington back in 2018.

Washington raced out to a 3-0 lead behind two PP goals but the Canes fought back to cut it to 3-2 before eventually losing 4-2 on an EN.

Obviously we went on to win that series off of a feed from Mr. Game 7 to Big Cock Brock.

Watching today’s game reminded me a lot of that game because I came away with the impression that we can hang if we switch up just a few things (goalie and special teams).

I have a feeling we steal game 2....  like I said everything went wrong on special teams and Anderson let in a softie for the gwg. 

Shesterkin is mortal we showed we can score on him the team didn't lay down either.

The special teams was a massive anomaly it's not likely that that happens agian.

7 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

He's drunk.... that said I'm taking over game 2 thread lol you can't bash the boys like that.

No you ain’t bro. It’s mine. I’m speaking facts. I love you bro but these game threads are mine. 

• Poo 1

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

No you ain’t bro. It’s mine. I’m speaking facts. I love you bro but these game threads are mine. 

Nah the rule always is if you lose next man up we've just been nice.... 

You can't lose and sh*t on the team and expect too.

2 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Nah the rule always is if you lose next man up we've just been nice.... 

You can't lose and sh*t on the team and expect too.

We got beat. I’m pissed. Our bread and butter was toasted. It’s fine. Take game two and y’all can make fun of me all you want 

• Flames 1