• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Off-season Thread

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Taking the family today to do the painting on the ice. Going to be pretty emotional walking in there this afternoon. I’ll try to take some pics. This event is always fun but bittersweet. 

Here's a thought.... can we pick out some of your more memorable forum melt-down posts and have you paint them on the ice?

We could start here, from the "Let Rod Walk" thread: 

"It will save me money on my season tix.  fuging you and fug this team.: 

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Here's a thought.... can we pick out some of your more memorable forum melt-down posts and have you paint them on the ice?

We could start here, from the "Let Rod Walk" thread: 

"It will save me money on my season tix.  fuging you and fug this team.: 

I should!  Maybe I’ll have my daughter write those for you. 

…or I can take a few of your as well. “Done” “I’m out”  

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

3 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Just messin' with ya.

Anyway, here's hoping next season is better and you don't take the game too seriously.

I love some good ball busting!  Doesn’t bother me ha! 

no promises on that one. I hate losing more than anything. Even when I have no control. Panthers lose I just laugh and move on. Canes lose again in playoffs, it hurts.   But, I’m over it now. 24 hour rule. 

Guys necas is going to be tough to see let go. Two years ago, he was in the running to be an all-star next to an Aho. I remember him getting votes as one of the fan votes. I signed a puck for my dads birthday which always stands with me.   I really do think Necas is going to go to a team like the leafs that’s prioritizes scoring he’ll get to 80 to 100 points.  He will set the NHL on fire. Great player, wrong system. 

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Damn… Jarvis was beat to poo this year… torn labrum, torn rotator cuff, broken finger… still kept playing.

Fast is also in a neck brace 24/7.

Hockey players are the toughest athletes out there.

Jarvis is going to be a cane for life. Love that kid.  Tough as nails. That could be another reason the scoring dropped off there.  

• Pie 2

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Guys necas is going to be tough to see let go. Two years ago, he was in the running to be an all-star next to an Aho. I remember him getting votes as one of the fan votes. I signed a puck for my dads birthday which always stands with me.   I really do think Necas is going to go to a team like the leafs that’s prioritizes scoring he’ll get to 80 to 100 points.  He will set the NHL on fire. Great player, wrong system. 

Give him a nice little fair well painting today.

Might want to include Skjei and Pesce in there just in case.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Give him a nice little fair well painting today.

Might want to include Skjei and Pesce in there just in case.

fug that is sad. Damn we really are going to look different next year.  Maybe Donny Wadds call pull some magic in the offseason. Who knows. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

fug that is sad. Damn we really are going to look different next year.  Maybe Donny Wadds call pull some magic in the offseason. Who knows. 

Hopefully some people do some nice messages for those guys just in case. Those three definitely deserve our appreciation.

• Beer 1