• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Off-season Thread

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I just can’t see that happening in rods system unless he changes his tune on some things. 

Yeah, we’ve only had one player in Hurricanes history with a 100 point season (Staal in 05-06). Getting another one would be a feat in itself, three is highly unlikely.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Yeah, we’ve only had one player in Hurricanes history with a 100 point season (Staal in 05-06). Getting another one would be a feat in itself, three is highly unlikely.

However, I don’t know about Svech but Aho and Guentzel playing together for a full year could flirt with those numbers. But just those 2. Jarvis is a few years away and unfortunately, Svech is who he is. Necas will do it in another system. 

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If Guentzel resigns I'd bet a solid amount on both Aho and Him getting 100

• Pie 2

On 5/27/2024 at 2:14 PM, Panthers Fan 69 said:

However, I don’t know about Svech but Aho and Guentzel playing together for a full year could flirt with those numbers. But just those 2. Jarvis is a few years away and unfortunately, Svech is who he is. Necas will do it in another system. 

If the Canes could somehow wrangle DeBrusk or Sprong to replace Necas, and Svech stays healthy all year, add someone like Amadio from Vegas, who had 27 points the last 2 seasons on the 4th line...

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

If the Canes could somehow wrangle DeBrusk or Sprong to replace Necas, and Svech stays healthy all year, add someone like Amadio from Vegas, who had 27 points the last 2 seasons on the 4th line...

I really just want to see necas play center for us for a 2 year deal 

Posted (edited)

You are telling me Paul Maurice is a better coach than Rod??? Yes!!!  It’s because he plays a better system and has a better goalie.   Our system sucks in playoffs and he refuses to roll with Koochie. Dallas cowboys level poo 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1