• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug you freddie

Yeah like I said in the other thread, Id rather move on and start the process of finding a better coach even if it means a few years of pain instead of keep getting to the playoffs and getting angry at how different of a team this is. They are like night and day from regular season to playoffs.

• Pie 1

Just now, KillerKat said:

Yeah like I said in the other thread, Id rather move on and start the process of finding a better coach even if it means a few years of pain instead of keep getting to the playoffs and getting angry at how different of a team this is. They are like night and day from regular season to playoffs.

I actually agree with you..... I just don't know who they could get that's better....

But knowing the Canes they resign as many guys as possible and run it back.

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

I actually agree with you..... I just don't know who they could get that's better....

But knowing the Canes they resign as many guys as possible and run it back.

The only way Id be fine with Rod is if he detaches himself from his assistants, but dont think thats going to happen.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, organicrusty1201 said:

this is just as much on management, keep getting us average at best goalies instead of spending on a stud

Sadly, we don't even need a stud. An above average goalie could do the job. Instead we throw out bums like Freddie, raanta, mrazek, etc...

Sadly, the best goalie play we got was game 3 from Pyotr 

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

Posted (edited)

Man, I hurt. This hurts. The Canes future doesnt look too good. The panthers arent going to be good as long as Bryce is here. Sad time to be a Carolina pro sports team fan.

Edited by KillerKat

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Raanta would have been better than Anderson 

Honestly, raanta was pretty good his last playoffs where he started. The problem is he has the stamina of an 80-year-old man and just got burned out from having to play multiple games in a row

Edited by PleaseCutStewart