• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jobs you would love

Hawk

A medieval barber.

:D

Just saw the vid...

But I already had this...

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/77/77rtheodoric.phtml

Joan: You charlatan! You killed my daughter, just like you killed most of my other children! Why don't you admit it! You don't know what you're doing!

Theodoric of York: [ steps toward the camera ] Wait a minute. Perhaps she's right. Perhaps I've been wrong to blindly folow the medical traditions and superstitions of past centuries. Maybe we barbers should test these assumptions analytically, through experimentation and a "scientific method". Maybe this scientific method could be extended to other fields of learning: the natural sciences, art, architecture, navigation. Perhaps I could lead the way to a new age, an age of rebirth, a Renaissance! [ thinks for a minute ] Naaaaaahhh!

1) Sports Talk Show host in Indianapolis!

2) National Sports Talk Show host

3) Successful writer (I have written 3 Adult Westerns, 2 Novels, assorted short stories and NEVER have been published! Agents don't want to tal to you until you are published, and publsihers won't want to talk with you without an agent!)

4) Marry a VERY weathy woman!

I really like my current profession, I just wish it paid better. Video game tester would be fun for awhile. I lack the voice for a sports analyst. Brewmaster also might be enjoyable. I wouldn't mind being a philanthropist and spend my days on the beach saving sea turtles.

Archived