• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Brown growing into job, literally

jbland

where would Brown be drafted this year? 3rd round? late 2nd?

first...maybe early second.

i would put him on par with brandon graham and ahead of carlos dunlap.

i was pretty high on him last year and had him going in the top ten.

definitely after Dunlap, and he's been sliding.

Could've taken our first rounder, traded down for Dunlap same way we got Beason

dunlap is a bum. he's got peppers work ethic and passes out drunk in the middle of intersections before the biggest game of the year. i take brown over dunlap every time. if asked who the better player is, i'm going to go with brown as well. i don't like dunlap. he's very overrated.

first...maybe early second.

i would put him on par with brandon graham and ahead of carlos dunlap.

i was pretty high on him last year and had him going in the top ten.

I would not say that.

I would say 2nd to 3rd round. because his height/weight and him not fitting in a 3-4 plus FSU players before him

I would not say that.

I would say 2nd to 3rd round. because his height/weight and him not fitting in a 3-4 plus FSU players before him

derrick morgan is considered a lock for the first round and is only an inch taller than brown and just about the same weight at this point.

he's less than 10 pounds lighter than JPP and 3 inches shorter.

2 inches shorter than griffen and about 10 pounds lighter

4 inches and only about 15 pounds lighter than a bum like dunlap.

i'm liking the build. height isn't going to make a differnece. he's still going to be one of the quickest DEs in the league and he's going to be strong/big for his height.

don't get so stuck on the height. he's still going to be good. all the evidence so far is that he is worth the pick we gave up for him.

I would not say that.

Yep. If he were in this class we could get him at 48 and still have our 1st. Any way you shake it we trade a 1st for a 2nd rounder. I don't mind if he can step up but purely from a draft value standpoint we got burned (and don't hide behind the "but we got Goodson too" argument we should have never picked him as well).

And Hilee Taylor might just not have the genetics to gain the extra muscle. My cousin and myself use to work out together. I would put on muscle very easily were he would get to a certain point and plateau. Your metabolism and frame can limit muscle growth. Or he could be just lazy as some have said.

Archived