• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Clausen gets in to town Thursday

SmootsDaddy89

What happens Thursday?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What happens Thursday?

• Mel Kiper jerks off on air on ESPN while raving about Clausen
    • Atlanta fans make in-depth comments about his attire, proving how straight they are
    • He fucks, at mininum, two girls his first night here
    • A sullen Matt Moore fan suicide bombs the airport
    • AKPantherfan makes a thread about Jake Delhomme giving us the best chance to win

i feel moore has the skills to start but is BEST suited to be a team's number #2 who is able to win games for you if needed, while clausen has FRANCHISE type skills that could take this team to the next level. the best thing about this for us is that we are spending very little money as they both settle the matter on the field. if moore plays well we could still sign him for a decent contract without breaking the bank cause clausen won't cost us much

If Clausen had those skills, Weiss would still be coach at Notre Dame.

If Clausen had those skills, Weiss would still be coach at Notre Dame.

he couldn't play d and it's not his fault they lost so many games , but i guess cutler is to blame for his teams going 11-35 while he was there so something must be wrong with his skill set also.

I just hopes someone sits him down and tells him that he doesn't need any off-field distractions that make the news. A lot of people are pulling for him, but just as many are hoping he will fail. If Big Ben doesn't teach the guy any more than watching where he sticks his pecker, that is a plus.

I would imagine that training camp has a way of humbling even the most cocky. I think he will be taken back by the speed of the game at the pro level just like any other QB. Trust me, the hair gel use will start to decrease. He will realize that he isn't in LA any longer.

Dude who da f*ck asked you? Don't worry anyways, your sorry ass Bears can have him in 7-8 years when we're done with him. I know you guy's will be dying to sign him when his career is basically over, that's how you guy's get most of your player's anyway, right? Doesn't like half your frikkin roster consist of scrubs and washed up ex-Panther player's anyway? I guess "DUHHH BEARS" organization can be compared to a hippy that flips his underwear inside out to get a few more day's use out of them, only you guy's aqquire elderly player's past their prime and try to get, "just a few more season's" out of 'em...HAHAHAHA

Give us a call back when you guy's actually find a decent QB or for that fact a decent offense, you fugging douchebag. Hey I know maybe you guy's can call up Cleveland and ****** up Delhomme before the season starts. He would definitely be an upgrade over Cutler, that's for sure. I can see it now, they could compete for the starting job by seeing who can throw more pick's. :smilielol5:

No dipshit, our roster consists of two of your best defensive players now. I don't need your fuging permission to state an opinion or a joke on any player, especially a slackjaw excessive hairgel and pooka shell wearing fine young male like Jimmy Clausen. That pussy couldn't hold Cutler's jockstrap. you should also check the average age of the Bears players and tell me again that they are all old washed up guys ya dumb ass or can you even do the math dipshit. I'malmost sorry I hit a nerve with you because I know your just upset that your team is falling apart and you just drafted one of the biggest douchebags on the planet which I really fgured you might see as you usually tend to smell your own. Now go tie a tie on the door knob of your parents basement so you can have a private moment fuging the sleeve of your youth size Delhomme jersey, It's getting all alone sitting in the back of the closet by itself anyways.

Archived