• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy> Julius Peppers (right now)

Awesomeness!!

Hardy has a better chance to play more defensive snaps this year than norwood.

That said, hardy looks like he can play.

I'm not to worried about his injuries. Injuries are a fact of life in the nfl. Any and every player is gonna get injured at some point.

I think this theory of him disappear at times, is pretty unproven. So far this kid has given his all since he has been here. The coaches have said it, beason has said it... so I'm not buying into this disappearing theory.

As an SEC fan, maybe its just my..bias towards SEC players, but Greg Hardy was the steal of the draft. If you've ever seen an Ole Miss game (you probably haven't) Hardy plays every since play 100% He faced doubles all the time and still has an impact on a lot of plays. Julius Peppers is done. He is paid up, and doesn't care anymore. Hardy will have 7 sacks this year. Write it down.

Steal of the draft (entire?).....jury is out, but he looks damn good for a 6th.

Calling that after he is drafted while he was projected as a 1st rounder if he would have declared eligible after his Junior year?.....If you meant "a" steal instead of "the" steal, not a stretch. All the same, nice optimism early on....paying off now. Let's hope he continues to show out in the next three.

I'm waiting to see if he can produce and stay healthy over a 16 game regular season before I can even begin to compare him to Peppers, but there is no doubt in my mind that Hardy is 10 times more talented than McClover ever was or could ever hope to be.

Seeing as he has played one preseason game i thin it's a bit to early to bash Hardy. As long as he is active every play he'll be productive. Peppers took plays and sometimes whole games off. Hardy, Norwood and Everette Brown are guys known for their motors. They go hard every down, But they all play the same position. The problem might be we have to many talented young guys playing the same role

After one preseason game, Greg Hardy has already turned into the most overhyped player in the history of the team.
Well, that depends on how he turns out this year. Of course everyone is looking to see how the D-Line adjusts to no JP. So when a real candidate emerges that can make a real impact, and he's a rookie, then there will be hype. I think we will learn a lot tonight.

Archived