• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pretty interesting read on WR

House

I always thought that teams should look at Great players at smaller schools than the 'better football schools'. Just thinking that if a player QB, WR, or RB can put up great numbers somewhere where the teammates aren't outstanding, it makes them a better player than the ones in a great system.

Just my thoughts. So since Notre Dame was terrible, does that make Clausen amazing?

I always thought that teams should look at Great players at smaller schools than the 'better football schools'. Just thinking that if a player QB, WR, or RB can put up great numbers somewhere where the teammates aren't outstanding, it makes them a better player than the ones in a great system.

Just my thoughts. So since Notre Dame was terrible, does that make Clausen amazing?

The Big Eye in teh Sky don't lie, and it says yes.

of course these stats are skewed by the overwhelming number of BCS players that don't make it in the nfl v. the relatively smaller number of non-bcs players that are drafted.

basically only the best of the best make the nfl from non bcs, while a poo player from the SEC might get drafted on athleticism alone.

Archived