• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards interview (5/7)

Hidden

i just think he's overly careful during interviews and hates talking about himself. i also heard he's different around players and friends than he is around coaches and media. his interviews have always sounded like that. i find it kind of funny because usually you cant get most athletes to ever shut up.

no dude, it means he's stupid. haven't u heard what london's friends said?

i didnt have any classes with him but i was in the same department and his major was definitely not for the "slow" people. he was a regular on the dean's list as well.

i just think he's overly careful during interviews and hates talking about himself. i also heard he's different around players and friends than he is around coaches and media. his interviews have always sounded like that. i find it kind of funny because usually you cant get most athletes to ever shut up.

I didn't either. Should have made it clearer that what I posted was someone else's opinion and stuck with it rather than shitting a brick.

I didn't realize behavior in front of the media was part of the playing football

u guys dumb

NO U

Behavior in front of the media reflects on the club. Thus, it is an important element of playing PRO football.

NO U

Behavior in front of the media reflects on the club. Thus, it is an important element of playing PRO football.

Agreed. Media presence is important. As is running correct pass routes and staying out of jail.

He'll do better on the interviews with practice. Just like he will learn the routes with practice. He's an unassuming, quiet young man that happens to be a truly gifted athlete. He isn't comfortable talking himself up. He will stay out of trouble and be a team player. He will make his statement on the field and he will keep his mouth shut while he's doing it. A rare bird in more ways that one.

If he stays healthy he's going to win everybody over pretty damn quick.

Armanti defense squad has arrived.

Football IQ =/= academic IQ dipshits. Also read posts at the top of the page before you use your Cheetos stained fingers to hammer the "Post Reply" button and drown me in neckbeard rage.

LOL I figured it wouldn't take long to get a rise out of you. I didn't graduate in 3 years either by the way.

"dipshits, Cheatos stained, hammer, drown, neckbeard"....who's raging here? Not me.

I'll just say give the kid a chance. You have no idea how sharp he is and evidently neither do your buddies. A degree in Graphic Arts in less than 4 years while playing football is no small feat. Could you do it? I couldn't.

The kids shy and introspective. Plus he didn't get much face time with the media at App. He'll get better. He's a fierce competitor amd he's going to make you smile this fall.

Cheeto out

Wait a second...why am I getting dragged into this thing? What did I do? :)

Archived