• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards interview (5/7)

I don't think Armanti is a bad interview at all. He does seem to have a habit of finishing a sentence in a tone of voice that suggests that he's not really finished though. I guess that could get a little annoying eventually but I thought he did pretty well overall. Like all of these rookies, he will get better at this stuff if he stays in the league for a while.

I know several people who had classes with him at Appalachian. Let's just say that he's not the brightest guy in the world.

That sounds contrary to many things that have been said about him since the draft.

I don't think Armanti is a bad interview at all. He does seem to have a habit of finishing a sentence in a tone of voice that suggests that he's not really finished though. I guess that could get a little annoying eventually but I thought he did pretty well overall. Like all of these rookies, he will get better at this stuff if he stays in the league for a while.

I just think it's his voice. He's very monotone, and most of the things he says aren't that enlightening.

I'm not saying he's not intelligent, just that his manner of speaking doesn't really captivate a listener.

I wouldn't know for sure, that's just second hand information. I do know that Armanti was well liked around campus and stayed out of trouble, which is more than can be said of a lot of college players

That's a very good thing, actually. He sounds like he fits the team personality wise, at least (besides the monotone voice and uninteresting answers to questions he seems to give [i have not heard the interview]).

Well, regardless of how he did in the classroom, he must have a pretty good football IQ. They already have him trying to learn all three WR spots, punt returns, and it sounds like he's going to be running the wild cat too. That's a lot to throw at a rookie who hasn't played WR since HS and has never returned a punt in his life. After reading all the opinions of the beat writers as well as our very own Mr. Scot, it sounds like he's picking everything up pretty quickly too.

I know several people who had classes with him at Appalachian. Let's just say that he's not the brightest guy in the world.

I believe he graduated in 3 years. Less than 4 anyway. Did you? :)

He's plenty smart enough to play pro ball. He'll get better at the interviews

Archived