• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards interview (5/7)

Armanti defense squad has arrived.

Football IQ =/= academic IQ dipshits. Also read posts at the top of the page before you use your Cheetos stained fingers to hammer the "Post Reply" button and drown me in neckbeard rage.

He has a 3.3 GPA and graduated in 3in a half years.

Please shut your poo hole mister.

He graduated in 3 1/2 years and was on the Dean's List. His major wasn't the most difficult... but, the kid isn't stupid.

Admittedly he doesn't give the best interviews... but, that's because he is painfully shy. Believe it or not, he's gotten a lot better about it.

If you want some background on his story... read this piece the New York Times did on him a couple of years ago. It would make anyone an Armanti Edwards fan...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/30/sports/ncaafootball/30edwards.html?_r=1

He's a class act and a hell of a football player.

No rage from me. I was just pointing out that he seems to be doing well on the field. I really couldn't care less about what kind of student he was as long as he turns out to be a good player.

I actually have the exact same opinion. You're not mounting grammatically abortive tirades about it at me, so I wasn't trying to say or imply anything about you.

He graduated in 3 1/2 years and was on the Dean's List. His major wasn't the most difficult... but, the kid isn't stupid.

Admittedly he doesn't give the best interviews... but, that's because he is painfully shy.

If you want some background on his story... read this piece the New York Times did on him a couple of years ago. It would make anyone an Armanti Edwards fan...

"I've never met this guy and I probably never will but God dammit it's go time because someone on the internet supposedly has what he admits is second hand information that is contrary to my opinion"

My cousins mother, sister-in law ex boyfriend who's friends with Armanti's brother in law told me first hand that Armanti is a genius of epic proportions.

My second hand intel>>> your round' the way barbershop chatter that you consider "second hand" information.

I like the pick and think he's going to pan out.

My cousins mother, sister-in law ex boyfriend who's friends with Armanti's brother in law told me first hand that Armanti is a genius of epic proportions.

My second hand intel>>> your round' the way barbershop chatter that you consider "second hand" information.

Okay rico6 if you'll quit crying about it I will fly my white flag of internet defeat.

Admittedly he doesn't give the best interviews... but, that's because he is painfully shy.

Well said. I wasn't knocking the guy when I said he didn't give great interviews. I am actually really shy in person and have a habit of speaking in monotone if I don't know you, so I can relate. :P

But again, I could care less about how he conducts interviews. I think he'll really impress us on the field.

Armanti defense squad has arrived.

Football IQ =/= academic IQ dipshits. Also read posts at the top of the page before you use your Cheetos stained fingers to hammer the "Post Reply" button and drown me in neckbeard rage.

LOL I figured it wouldn't take long to get a rise out of you. I didn't graduate in 3 years either by the way.

"dipshits, Cheatos stained, hammer, drown, neckbeard"....who's raging here? Not me.

I'll just say give the kid a chance. You have no idea how sharp he is and evidently neither do your buddies. A degree in Graphic Arts in less than 4 years while playing football is no small feat. Could you do it? I couldn't.

The kids shy and introspective. Plus he didn't get much face time with the media at App. He'll get better. He's a fierce competitor amd he's going to make you smile this fall.

Cheeto out

i didnt have any classes with him but i was in the same department and his major was definitely not for the "slow" people. he was a regular on the dean's list as well.

i just think he's overly careful during interviews and hates talking about himself. i also heard he's different around players and friends than he is around coaches and media. his interviews have always sounded like that. i find it kind of funny because usually you cant get most athletes to ever shut up.

Archived