• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kid sings Lady Gaga "Papparazzi" in talent contest

g5jamz

Saying lady gaga is talented because most other pop stars aren't is like saying I'm a really tall guy because I'm in a room full of midgets. She's a pop star, nothing more. She's not talentless but let's not get carried away here. Wow she can play the piano, she uses scales....wow..... congratulations - you're average. Don't think it takes anything to make 'catchy' music, get on my horse is catchy but no one is saying that guy is talented.

If she didn't dress crazy and go by some weird name she'd be nothing different than the thousands of other semi-talented people out there trying to make it big. I came to the realization long ago that talent has nothing to do with success in the music industry.

gaga ooo la la - yeah she's the second coming of Beethoven.

Saying lady gaga is talented because most other pop stars aren't is like saying I'm a really tall guy because I'm in a room full of midgets. She's a pop star, nothing more. She's not talentless but let's not get carried away here. Wow she can play the piano, she uses scales....wow..... congratulations - you're average. Don't think it takes anything to make 'catchy' music, get on my horse is catchy but no one is saying that guy is talented.

Basically.

She has great pop sense and enough musical ability to get by.

[/thread]

Yeah, but I also knocked Justin Bieber, and no one seems to be coming to his defense.

At least Gaga is a trained musician who can play an instrument. Bieber, on the other hand, does not play an instrument.

At least Gaga is a trained musician who can play an instrument. Bieber, on the other hand, does not play an instrument.

Unless you consider the trumpet, drums, guitar and piano instruments. All of which he plays. He used to play them all on YOUTUBE and that is how he was "found". Both Usher and Justin Timberlake had a bidding war of sorts to sign him after seeing him on there (Usher won).

LEAVE BIEBER ALONE.......JUST LEAVE THE SINGING FETUS ALONE...... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greyson Chance Interscope Record Deal – Greyson Chance, who recently gained notoriety after posting a video of himself online that featured him singing the popular Lady Gaga song, “Paparazzi,” to classmates is now a pop sensation. The Youtube video went viral and he has now landed a record deal, according to reports.

The video quickly racked up over 14 million views on YouTube, and he reportedly signed a deal with Interscope records after being featured on the Ellen Degeneres show.

“Interscope chairman Jimmy Iovine closed the deal before any other label could even step in and meet the kid,” said one inside source who had knowledge of the situation.

Some have stated that they believe that he will be the next Justin Bieber. At the age of 12, that doesn’t seem to be all that far from the truth. The kid is obviously very talented, and was able to make Paparazzi sound as if it was his own song, and not just a rendition.

Despite all of the attention and comparisons he has received to Justin Bieber, Chance has stated that his biggest influence remains Lady Gaga. “She’s probably my number one inspiration,” he said. Gaga even called the Ellen show when he was on to congratulate him. “Be focused,” Gaga said. “Stay away from girls.”

http://www.newsopi.com/showbiz/greyson-chance-interscope-record-deal/1821/

Somebody's been reading Justin Bieber's wikipedia page. :lol:

Johnny Rockets has a new crush. Zod is heartbroken

<<<has never been to his Wikipedia page.

I do a lot of magazine reading on the crapper and have read a few articles on him (I have way too many subscriptions). I have always been intrigued why the hip hop world is so drawn to the kid. Everyone seems to want to work with him and if what they say is true, then he should be a powewrful R&B/Hip hop artist in adulthood. He sure does seem to have the backers. Time will tell.....but for now it is really hard to like his music if you are over the age of 15.

Archived