• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zombie tv series coming to AMC

g5jamz

Bit off topic. But what was that show that was kinda like the creepshow but lame and cheesy and had this monster family watching TV in the intro...they all had one eye like cyclopes.

What was the name of it? Anyone remember it?

It sounds familiar, but I can't think of it. It's been a while since I saw a lot of one-eyed monsters on TV.

It sounds familiar, but I can't think of it. It's been a while since I saw a lot of one-eyed monsters on TV.

Yeah...just can't remember the name. But that family was just in the theme intro, first the camera would zoom into the window with this weird music... mom would grab the popcorn and the girl would say, "hey, look what's on TV". Then the show would have 2 episodes of wacky horror stories.

Yeah...just can't remember the name. But that family was just in the theme intro, first the camera would zoom into the window with this weird music... mom would grab the popcorn and the girl would say, "hey, look what's on TV". Then the show would have 2 episodes of wacky horror stories.

Monsters?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters_(TV_series)

The introduction of the show is a perverse take on a sitcom intro which begins with an aerial view of a neighborhood drawing closer to what seems to be merely a typical suburban home. The camera enters this seemingly innocuous setting as the family inside is discussing what to watch on television. They are revealed to be hideous humanoid creatures with an abnormal number of eyes and elongated, deformed faces who snack on candied insects, yet they are all dressed in very human clothing and live with typical affluent suburban surroundings. The mother eyes what is on the television, "It's Monsters, our favorite show!" to which the daughter remarks, "Shh, it's starting...."

Archived