• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last Airbender

Cat

I'll probably end up seeing it. It's in 3D and, little-kid actors aside, looks like it will be entertaining enough. I never watched the anime, I grew out of anime a long time ago, but the plot seems epic enough.

i heard it blew(wow such a surprise) gay hadoyen fighting.

avatar 3D set a bar and nearly all movies are trying to cash in by saying "3D". but during the filming, 3D was NOT in mind, no screen spots, writing, special cameras or anything. AFTERWARDS run it though a machine and wala 3d......

some fight scenes have leaked. wires+CGI+poor acting = ava

I watched a few episodes of the cartoon with my son and got hooked! My DVR's have 20+ episodes each, and I watch them regularly, as in daily. I really dont care about Shymalan doing the film, his movies are mediocre at best. But I definitely am excited about seeing the movie despite the negative things that are being said about it. I will probably go Friday during the day as long as nothing is going on at work. Yea, I will go see it while Im on the clock..

J2sgam - Avatar is on Netflix in case you have it and don't know

I don't plan on watching it in 3D. I really don't give a poo about 3D. Also for the most part I don't care for Shymalan films but I heard he was really into the cartoon and decided he wanted to make a film, that's pretty cool.

Archived