• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To True Bobcats Fans

Eazy-E

LOL, I just got married and I just built a beautiful new house, so I doubt that I am angry or wont slept well tonight.

I have an opinion and if you want to act like I am the only one who think this way, go ahead and be naive. LBJ has lost a ton of fans by his arrogance and pompus behavior but continue to slurp him, it just makes you look foolish when you attempt to act like a Bobcats fan.

I am a total Charlotte NBA fan, been one for a long time, probably much longer than you, unless you were a big Rex Chapman and Armen Gilliam fan.

I didn't like the Prime time TV announcement and thought it was classless myself. He should have just announced like everyone else does. Through your agent and on Twitter and been done with it.

And this is why from Day 1, long before Bobcats_Ball ever posted here it was established this forum was open to any NBA discussion. Not everyone that posts here is even a Bobcats fan!!! If you want to talk Bobcats, do it!!! It'd be one thing if this forum was littered with 20 LeBron threads, instead we centralize them in 1 to keep the forum focused about the Bobcats and dudes still complain and bitch!!!

I didnt post here because I didnt know it existed, I guess having Hornet season tickets and going to the fist ever Bobcats game at the old colisieum doesnt make me a fan since I didnt post on this MB, LOL

If we were to pick up Scola, would we use him as a PF or center?

He'd be better utilized as a full-time starting 4, but knowing Larry and his Love with the soft frenchy if we were ever to get Luis he would be a center.

Which he played equally well with the Rockets.

Deron is my favorite player. But I am still a Cats fan.

Doesn't bother me a bit that people talk about other players and teams.

I have no problem with that like I said earlier. There is no 40 something page thread about Deron Williams. That was my main point.

KT, will you finally change your avatar and sig to something bobcats related instead of LBJ??

Seriously, go start a Heat MB if LBJ is all you want to talk about...

Sorry, I forgot Jeremy Pargo's buzzer-beater in the summer league was supposed to trump LeBron James...

In all seriousness though, I look forward to the Bobcats matching up against the Heat. For some odd reason, the Cats always seem to have the "premier" NBA teams' numbers, yet they turn right around and lose a bottom-feeder they should beat. Hopefully that trend ends next year, but with a lack of room to make some needed moves, looks like the Cats will be, at best, as good as last season.

Sorry, I forgot Jeremy Pargo's buzzer-beater in the summer league was supposed to trump LeBron James...

In all seriousness though, I look forward to the Bobcats matching up against the Heat. For some odd reason, the Cats always seem to have the "premier" NBA teams' numbers, yet they turn right around and lose a bottom-feeder they should beat. Hopefully that trend ends next year, but with a lack of room to make some needed moves, looks like the Cats will be, at best, as good as last season.

We need to make 2 solid moves.

Bosh will eat our current Forwards alive.

Although Stak-Jack shut down Wade last year iirc.

I think just getting Diaw off the floor and picking up an injury free Big man is what we need. I think Dj is alright at the point and we have had some decent guard play in the summer league. Just with little moves like that we should improve from last year. Also we get to start the season with Jax unlike last year.

i mean ilike kobe bryant and all...i guess he's my favorite non-bobcat or non-duke player in the NBA...but my sig or avatar don't have mosaics and photoshoped pics of him...but then again..im the owner of the panthers, what do i know?

Archived