• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Huddle Champions league sign ups

Hawk

if you are wanting a team in the huddle 48 team league, please pm me your email address so that I can send you an invite. Reply in here as well so people can see the interest. Pryd will try to assist when he can also, and l am looking for one or two people to help as well.

This is the current list of interested players and also those that have paid. Remember, no pay, no play!!!

LordsofPain - PAID

Pryd

Hawk - Hawk - PAID

Stwall - PAID

JBro

Saltman - PAID!

Biscuit

Redmage - PAID

Irishbitchslaps

Gat

c0r - Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad - PAID

raleigh panther - black cats - PAID

Hoch's faulty guns

Saints - Queen City Halos

Hooligans

Portland Smackdown

pazhoosier89 - All American Ballhawks

5158poundin - Here Kitty Kitty

Jase - PAID

Johnny Rockets - JRock

Eric Rockets - Rockets Jr

Rong Fo's Stanky Pigdogs - PAID

wolfpack - BourbonBombers - PAID

ZZ Motorheads - PAID

eViL jEstEr

Rong Fo - PAID

Panthro - PAID

Solorca - PAID

if I have missed you, please let me know via email or pm. Also, if you could let me and everyone else know your user name and your team name, that would be great.

I have already got requests for non-members, but I'd like to see how many members we get first. Also, I have no issue with requesting to be matched up against anyone either, within reason, I'll try to get those requests completed.

Andy, I'll help with getting checks to you from the paypal-challenged.

It's not too early to get your name down. Again Andy, I would suggest you keep a list of those responding in this thread // just keep editing post one with a list of names of huddle members who respond in this thread. You can reserve a team BUT!!!! .... teams are not guaranteed until payment received so get the funds in as soon as possible

Put me down for at least one team

Archived