• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Met Lebraun James Last Night!

Speed

Speed,

Is English your first language? Just wondering....

HAHAHA, I've been wondering the same thing... Dude can't spell to save his life. Go back and reread some (any) of his post they are full of mispelled words lol.. Maybe we should all chip in and get this guy a spell checking program.

HAHAHA, I've been wondering the same thing... Dude can't spell to save his life. Go back and reread some (any) of his post they are full of mispelled words lol.. Maybe we should all chip in and get this guy a spell checking program.

True, true, can't spell my own name.

Oh and Rule #1.

Never start a troll with :

"I swear the following story is absolutely true."

That may be rule 1 at the saints board, but I must inform you just violated our #1 rule.

Ok. I see. You come to a Panthers Huddle message board using a name Saint, got a avitar with the pic of a one hit wonder, and start calling Panther fans Trolls. The story is ture. You should have read it before cranking up the chin music.

can i have the toboggan?

can i have some key chains?

thanks friend.

*dream gifts ftw*

I spose you could have the keychain I stuck in my pocket. i will try to chase down Mr James tonight and ask for the boggan. I am not a fan of basketball. Now that I think about it, those boggans would look funny at Sun Life.

Archived