• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh boy...

outlaw4

Cousin Carl had more of a reason to knock Brad out of the way this time than last time honestly, but:

That, or Edwards needs to learn to wreck Brad without making a huge mess.
This, essentially. Serious overkill.

Cousin Carl had more of a reason to knock Brad out of the way this time than last time honestly
I will say that Carl gave Brad enough room in Turn 1 but Brad chased him up the hill and bumped him anyway.

BTW, who the hell was announcing? That was as bad as the wreck at the finish?

Damn sounds like I missed a good race! I can't stand edwards and I'm a keselowski fan so I wish I would have seen what happended afterwards.. What did they say in the post race???
Edwards said that Brad took a win from him (by bumping him in Turn 1 on the last lap) and so he took a win from him (by turning him in Turn 4).

Rusty and the ESPN crew saying that this is more than "boys will be boys" and this isn't the type of racing we should be having. Funny because they then say "If you like this type of racing, here's the upcoming schedule.

Brad was still being looked at so ESPN rubs the camera all over Brad's dad and he says that he'll put the suit back on and take care of Edwards because he's trying to kill his son.

Other than that, the race was an absolute bore. :lol:

Archived