• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Netflix Streaming Movies

mmmbeans

Thought this might be a good thread, everybody is always talking about they don't know what good movies to stream on Netflix so I thought we could create a little database of older or more obscure films. Last few good ones I've watched:

Duck, You Sucker: Sergio Leone (Good, Bad and Ugly) western about a Mexican bandit who befriends an IRA explosives expert and takes part in the Mexican Revolution. Lots of great spaghetti western goodness, lots of fun.

Paranoid Park: Gus Van Zant movie about a skateboard kid who may or may not have killed a security guard while hopping a train with is friends. Good stuff as well, interestingly shot.

Delicatessen: Jean-Pierre Jeunet (Amelie, City of Lost Children) French, quasi-post apocalyptic film about a man who moves into an apartment where the tenants are taken in the night and ground into sausage... Oh yea, he falls in love. Weird as hell but great if you're into it.

What've people streamed recently?

I've been mostly watching TV series since I joined a couple months ago. Just finished Weeds and Chappelle's Show(I can't believe how ridiculously funny that show still is even after all his jokes have been beaten to death.).

Let the Right One In - See this before they fug it up with the American remake.

I've got this one in my instant queue right now, along with about 50 other horror movies that I can never watch because my wife is too scared. :rolleyes:

Although she was out the other night and I watched The Vanishing, a psychological thriller about a guy searching for the person who abducted his girlfriend three years prior. Really well done, and much better than the American version, from what I hear.

Also, all three seasons of Arrested Development. :cool:

Archived