• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

I guess I wasn't paying attention but I only heard of this over the weekend... any body got one? Got reviews?

I've heard that the phone is great hardware wise but that the software is a bit lacking, particularly the Motoblur interface.

I've been considering getting a new phone for months, and this one's got me way interested.

I went to the Verizon store the other day and looked at it, other then the phone being very large it's fuging amazing....the screen is just insane and having swype built into the OS is full of win....

I haven't seen the Droid X myself, but I have heard that it is pretty dang big. Add that to the fact it doesn't have a slide-out keyboard, and I'm most happy with my Droid. I don't need TV or an HDMI interface (currently).

being a semi-Verizon employee, I can tell that the Droid X is, by far, the best phone on the market. There is so much stuff that the Droid X has that the IPhone 4 doesn't have (and I am just basing this off of what I have heard.)

Thursday was our store's release day and we opened at 7 a.m. and sold out of them in a hour. We had 40 all together on the release day with 36 of them being from pre-orders.

So heads up if you are buying it at a Verizon store, you will have to order it if you decide to get it.

it has a TV out which I my Droid doesn't. I want that pretty badly.

Just out of curiosity, why?

being a semi-Verizon employee, I can tell that the Droid X is, by far, the best phone on the market. There is so much stuff that the Droid X has that the IPhone 4 doesn't have (and I am just basing this off of what I have heard.)

Thursday was our store's release day and we opened at 7 a.m. and sold out of them in a hour. We had 40 all together on the release day with 36 of them being from pre-orders.

So heads up if you are buying it at a Verizon store, you will have to order it if you decide to get it.

Yeah, it won't be something I'll get immediately... I'll probably wait at least a few weeks...

you want the hdmi out so that you can put whatever you're looking at on your tv. it has a blockbuster app in addition to all that other stuff you love on the net biscuit.

i want this phone, but am sure a better one will be released soon. maybe with a front facing camera this time. that's the only advantage the iphone seems to have now.

Ever notice how every phone now tries desperately to be an iphone?

The iPhone set the bar pretty high initially, but with Apple's typical arrogance and the fact that they've stuck with AT&T, people want more... I like the iPhone and it's technology but I absolutely refuse to go to AT&T

The iPhone set the bar pretty high initially, but with Apple's typical arrogance and the fact that they've stuck with AT&T, people want more... I like the iPhone and it's technology but I absolutely refuse to go to AT&T

this

Archived