• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Pro Wrestling fans here?

C-A-T-S

then how are you going to sell garbage orange John Cena t-shirts to the little kiddies?

Damn America...money rules everything so much that we are screwed out of our entertainment dollar. I remember when Stone Cold had the "Fock Fear" shirts. Now, Cena's "FU" is the "attitude adjustment".

Not a big fan of WWE/TNA anymore, but I grew up watching. Ric Flair and the 4 Horsemen, Dusty Rhodes, Magnum TA (all the old Mid-Atlantic stuff). I also liked WCCW with the Von Erichs.

I do still go to all of the local wrestling cards around here (ACW).

Does anyone else think they are trying to create Stone Cold again with Orton? I mean at least Vince shouldnt make it so evident he is longing for the Attitutude glory days when PW hit its peak in popularity. Stone Cold was the Rattlesnake, Orton is the Viper. Stone Cold had the stunner and Orton the RKO damn near the same finishing move. Both are/were pushed as the lone wolf "not good not bad guy" character.

I remember the really good ol' days of Wahoo McDaniels and Ric Flair trading chops at the center of the ring, Flair's face covered in the crimson mask to see who would fight Ricky Steamboat in a Texas Deathstrap Match at the Armory.

Now that was Wrasslin'!

This crap is just steroids, posing and "not in the face, not in the face!"

Not a big fan of WWE/TNA anymore, but I grew up watching. Ric Flair and the 4 Horsemen, Dusty Rhodes, Magnum TA (all the old Mid-Atlantic stuff). I also liked WCCW with the Von Erichs.

I do still go to all of the local wrestling cards around here (ACW).

Yes,those were the good ole days.

Archived