• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iphone or Droid. Help!

jbland

Advance Task Killer helps with that. I am debating weather to get the droid X or wait for droid 2. I like my A855 but want something newer.

Yeah, I know people who love ATK, thought about installing but I don't have many apps or widgets running. I just go into applications and kill whatever I want. (however I just looked and found that an app that I used last night was still running in the background, so maybe I will install it after all) :D

Yeah, I know people who love ATK, thought about installing but I don't have many apps or widgets running. I just go into applications and kill whatever I want. (however I just looked and found that an app that I used last night was still running in the background, so maybe I will install it after all) :D

Alot of the apps are not really closed even though you think they are. I use the free version and it works fine.

Alot of the apps are not really closed even though you think they are. I use the free version and it works fine.

Just installed it. Thanks.

I have a palm pre with sprint and I love it. More than the phone I love the plan I have with them and you can get the Evo droid from sprint...The 64.99 everything plan is amazing. Over the years with sprint I have threatened them enough to get permanent credits and my latest bill was $45.99

i heard the backflip was disappointing. i dont have iphone money which is why that isn't an option for me

idk, Girl at at my work has the backflip and it looked cool and she said she liked it. I've heard that a lot of people don't like though.

But I really don't want to shell out $200 for the iPhone when it's been having lots of problems, although I don't think I will have them.

I guess I'll make up my mind at the store when I got both of them in front of me.

idk, Girl at at my work has the backflip and it looked cool and she said she liked it. I've heard that a lot of people don't like though.

But I really don't want to shell out $200 for the iPhone when it's been having lots of problems, although I don't think I will have them.

I guess I'll make up my mind at the store when I got both of them in front of me.

When you're looking at a new tv do you ask your girl for advice? No. Never ask a girl for advice on electronics.

Archived