• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions on Peppers

unicar15

Been trying to sign gross for like 2 or 3 years. apparently he is asking for an insane amount of money. Pep is top 5 of his position in entire NFL. Without him we have 0 people to worry about on pass rush. Pep is the one person on defense that defensive coordinators game plan for. Frank Omingalye(whatever his name) played almost or better than gross at LT. I would much rather trade gross than peppers.

how about this i know so of you won't like this....drop jake,goings,a te(you choose),and hackett.sign peppers and gross.start moore.win superbowl.

and give me back drew carter over hackett.

I was with ya until you mentioned Drew Carter.:D

I don't think we'll be winning a SB with Moore though.

Gross > Peppers at their respective positions. Gross also gives us continuity on the offensive line.

I would trade Peppers for a couple of young studs eager to make their mark in a heartbeat. Give me half his talent with Brayton's motor and you would have a hall of fame player. We need pressure from the line for our defense to work, and Lewis and Peppers didn't get it done this year. Our offensive line, on the other hand, had awesome numbers.

Gross > Peppers. It isn't even close.

Peppers is a very good player. Although, not the "leader" Fox wants him to be. He needs direction -- someone to jump on his sh*t when he's sandbagging.

Hmmmm ... Ray Lewis will be a free agent ...

We already have a pretty decent MLB, who is about 10 years younger. If Lewis wants to move outside for a year or two though, then I say bring him on!!

You know somethings terribly wrong when Jake Delhomme's tenure in Carolina outlasts Julius Peppers. If Pep doesnt want to be here thats 1 thing, but I dont think we can afford to lose a player of his caliber and expect to remain effective. Gross had a good year but he can be replaced and despite what we think there's no guarantee our running game or offense will be as explosive next year. Re-sign Pep.

Archived