• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ATTN SC people...

Samuel L. Jackson

Can't believe somebody would waste a perfectly good cheeseburger just to f*ck with somebody.

Years ago we were out drinking at the Rusty Rudder and were waiting outside for a cab when a very official goverment looking completely blacked out Suburban rolled up in front of the entrance, slowly rolled down the window and pelted my buddy right in the face with a 1lb. hamburger deluxe, then slowly rolled the window up and drove away nonchalantly.

No real point here, but it still makes me laff.

Years ago we were out drinking at the Rusty Rudder and were waiting outside for a cab when a very official goverment looking completely blacked out Suburban rolled up in front of the entrance, slowly rolled down the window and pelted my buddy right in the face with a 1lb. hamburger deluxe, then slowly rolled the window up and drove away nonchalantly.

I didn't like the way he was cutting his eyes at me...

That's hilarious. Reminds me of this:

Archived