• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ever had your kid walk in

Cat

Really, my child remembers when we went on our cruise back in Sept. 2008. We left him with his grandma which he remembers and he talks about how we went on an airplane and a boat without him. We are getting ready to take him on his first cruise and he is super excited because he is getting to go this time.

My child must be Einsteinesque!!!!

Really, my child remembers when we went on our cruise back in Sept. 2008. We left him with his grandma which he remembers and he talks about how we went on an airplane and a boat without him. We are getting ready to take him on his first cruise and he is super excited because he is getting to go this time.

My child must be Einsteinesque!!!!

You made their point. He remembers all of those things that applied to him.

Happened to a friend of my sister's. Boy was about five. He asked what they were doing, and his dad said "Mommy has an itch, and Daddy's scratching it."

(technically true, in a manner of speaking)

Later on, he told his grandmother, "Grammy, Daddy was scratching Mommy's itch with a naked butt" :eek:

Didn't take Grandma long to figure out what had happened.

(I'm not really helping, am I?) :(

cat you can go ahead and retire, even start spending millions of dollars right now!! your kid will make bill gates look homeless!!!!! if its still on your mind, beat around the brush and ask questions. risky but yea it maybe important to you.

it nearly happens to all kids, not that big of deal. part of growing up, its only a problem if they ask to join in...

All depends if it's under the covers or on top...or on the floor...or on the washing machine...

I mean there are worse places to get caught. And I mean at least it's a normal thing, at least you didn't get caught rubbin' yourself...I mean not abnormal but harder to explain

The real scarring is going to place one night at the dinner table.

One night, out of the blue...

CAt jr. is going to say "Daddy are you going to let Mommy ride horsey with you tonight? She played horsey today with my swimming coach all afternoon. Mommy likes riding horsey."

while you're having sex?

Mine did the other night. It was about 12 am, our door was closed, we thought it was locked but it wasn't. I'm not exactly sure how long he was standing there. I looked up and saw him at our bed. The first words out of his mouth was, "mommy why are you on top of daddy?" It was pretty bad.

My son is 3 1/2 how much scarring do you think that is gonna cause? I think I'm a little scarred from the incident.

Archived