• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heading to camp once again

tattoorhino

Good practice this morning and I got a lot of tweets posted, as did Tattoo.

Tattoo is done for the day but I'm going back for the next practice at 3.

Fox was really chewing on some guys on defense, hanging around the LB's and Safeties most of the time.

The emphasis on ST's is still in full effect.

Cantwell looks like garbage today.

DE's are doing some work on the LT's, it's a pretty even match up. Hardy clowned The Dude on one play and would have been responsible for a chalk outline if it was a game.

Lot's of nice catches today and it's refreshing to see Smith back on the field making the kinds of catches only he can make.

Lefell has had several nice grabs, as have Edwards, Barnidge, King and Jarrett.

Wallace right caught 100 extra balls from the juggs machine right after practice.

Gettis looks pretty good, but needs to work on his hands some more, perhaps he should join Wallace.

Stewart did light work today, but it was still good seeing him back on the field.

Good practice this morning and I got a lot of tweets posted, as did Tattoo.

Tattoo is done for the day but I'm going back for the next practice at 3.

Fox was really chewing on some guys on defense, hanging around the LB's and Safeties most of the time.

The emphasis on ST's is still in full effect.

Cantwell looks like garbage today.

DE's are doing some work on the LT's, it's a pretty even match up. Hardy clowned The Dude on one play and would have been responsible for a chalk outline if it was a game.

Lot's of nice catches today and it's refreshing to see Smith back on the field making the kinds of catches only he can make.

Lefell has had several nice grabs, as have Edwards, Barnidge, King and Jarrett.

Wallace right caught 100 extra balls from the juggs machine right after practice.

Gettis looks pretty good, but needs to work on his hands some more, perhaps he should join Wallace.

Stewart did light work today, but it was still good seeing him back on the field.

Good or bad sign?

Moore and Clausen look good, though Clausen is holding the ball too long.

I'm glad Moore is showing well in camp. Maybe he just needs to settle down for the live games. In hindsight though, his Preseason play has always left me a little unimpressed.

Re: Clausen holding on to the ball - That's an odd reversal of what he showed Thursday. In fact, of the 4, he seemed to have the best timing on when to scramble and checkdown.

Archived