• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ALL BLACK unis for the Panthers?

boo7382

Wanna guess how I know you are a n00b?

Just kidding, welcome to teh Huddle. Tip #1, don't trust anybody around here. Especially if they have more than 3000 posts....:D

thats pretty gay. not gonna lie. u should take it easy on us girls anyways. we get a hard time as it is because we like football.

boo7382, what are your thoughts about bringing Vick to Carolina? I'd love to hear your thoughts -- in a new thread of your creation, of course.

id like to bring him to the STATE of north carolina so i could execute him. we dont need his ass. hes a running qb and we have plenty of runners. hes a horrible person...ummm id like to hit him in the face a couple times. he sucks at passing anyways. he is a convict. how many more reasons would u like

id like to bring him to the STATE of north carolina so i could execute him. we dont need his ass. hes a running qb and we have plenty of runners. hes a horrible person...ummm id like to hit him in the face a couple times. he sucks at passing anyways. he is a convict. how many more reasons would u like

dont you think everette brown would make a great LB in our system?

thats pretty gay. not gonna lie. u should take it easy on us girls anyways. we get a hard time as it is because we like football.

Didn't know you were female. We could use more of the perspective from the opposite sex. I gave you some rep in an attempt to ease your little hazing.

Actually most of the guys who don't have the word "salt", "thro", "NC" or "jase" in their username are actually really good humans...

That being said, what would the female perspective be on the chances of Cowher coming to coach tha Panthers after Fox gets fired?

Archived