• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

all this NEGATIVITY..!

xtheronx

i have to say..

i used to LOVE posting and reading up on the panthers on the huddle... was on here every day... definitely my FAV website...

but after EVERY loss this blog goes BERSERK..!!!!

i have stop coming on here because of all the crazy posts ...

eg..

start stewart over williams (before we ever saw him in pads.. and before williams got his chance)

fire fox..

cut delhomme... (or start Carr.. remember that!??)

trade peppers...

i can understand being disappointed... but the panthers aren't going to win EVERY game... and aren't going to win a super bowl EVERY year...

carolina has a GREAT young team that will contend for a while...

let's look forward to next season and support our team..!!!

You just have to learn who to ignore and who to read, there are some people on here that just scream "the sky is falling" to watch what everyone else does, and others are just Idiots, believe it or not I was the first person to call this season back in January last year, now the Playoffs didn't turn out like I wished they would but hey what can we do?

i have to say..

i used to LOVE posting and reading up on the panthers on the huddle... was on here every day... definitely my FAV website...

but after EVERY loss this blog goes BERSERK..!!!!

i have stop coming on here because of all the crazy posts ...

eg..

start stewart over williams (before we ever saw him in pads.. and before williams got his chance)

fire fox..

cut delhomme... (or start Carr.. remember that!??)

trade peppers...

i can understand being disappointed... but the panthers aren't going to win EVERY game... and aren't going to win a super bowl EVERY year...

carolina has a GREAT young team that will contend for a while...

let's look forward to next season and support our team..!!!

and folks use to ask me why my sig use to say; "The Huddle, the place where real fans go to die"

This place will get to you if you buy into the bullshit.

Dont give in.

It will pass as all of it does. The only problem this time is there isn't another game to focus on, so it might take a little longer for the disappointment to go away. Just wade through it and be patient. Some of us are young and some us are mentally young. So they haven't had years of disappointment to fall back on. If you are a Cubs fan :patriot: (insert your team here) you get used to it and over it quicker. If it's another thread bitching about something I've already read 1000 times I back out and move on.

All things will pass and so will this...

GO PANTHERS! (in 7.5 months)

I live in Atlanta. Today while walking around with my double trouble T-shirt and panthers hat represented like I do. Falcon's fans were offering their condolences..........mutha# $$($%)(* falcon fans!!!!

We had a legitimate chance at a SB and to me thats what hurts so bad. Those chances don't come around all the time. But as Jangler said..the hurt will pass eventually.

When's the draft?

I agree

I completely understand being upset and disapointed. But things happen. I mean 3 of the top 4 teams lost this weekend. The Giants couldn't even score a touchdown. We won 12 games this year and that is hard to do. Do you think we could have beaten Philly anyway? I know we didn't even beat Arizona but Philly is on fire and who knows we could have been blown out at home next week I mean they could have gotten revenge for the 2003 championship game. There is no need to run John Fox out of town or Jake for that matter. We all(The team and fans)win as a team a lose as a team and now is when they need our support more than ever. Fox and Jake have turned this franchise around and I think they have built up enough credit. All this talk of Cowher, I mean this guy won one super bowl in 15 years and now all of a sudden is legendary just because he isn't coaching.

All this talk about Peppers and Gross, I mean it's going to hurt to lose either one. Everyone thinks we are going to go 1-15 next year. As long as we have our two healthy running backs we are going to be fine. I know we have the toughest schedule and all but everything is going to be fine. No need to jump off of a bridge.....

One of the cool things about sports is its ability to arouse such passion in the people who participate in it as either a player or fan. It certainly does for me! Sitting in the stands Saturday night, I felt like a punch-drunk fighter just trying to keep on my feet against a young buck with a hammer for a right hand. We were on the ropes and never got off. But even as I was walking down the ramps on the way out after the game, a part of me was remembering the other four games I saw at BOA this season - all four of which were W's. It was a great season, in fact it was the best season we ever had in terms of regular season wins. Our team gave us all our money's worth and defended our house. While the Cards loss hurts, that's the nature of the beast. Sometimes you eat the bear, other times the bear eats you. On the whole, we were doing the eating a lot more than the other way around in '08. Given that, the fact that we have a lot of good parts in place to build on, and a new draft and free agency period to draw on, I find myself exactly what I was at this point last year: a Panthers fan to the core, sometimes bruised and battered, but proud of my scars and defiantly optimistic that there's no better team to pull for than my 'Cats. It ain't how often you get knocked down that counts, it's how often you get back up and continue the fight. I don't know about you guys, but the team I see is full of fighters. They'll be back, and so will I!

YAY!! It's so positively exciting and invigorating to get owned on your own field in the playoffs!! It's WONDERFUL watching a team underachieve!! YAY!! Hooray!!

Underachieve?? Did you have us even making the playoffs at the beginning of the year? Getting owned on our field goes under us not being able to win every game. You can't even win every game in college, and they can stack all the talent they want to there.

Underachieve?? Did you have us even making the playoffs at the beginning of the year? Getting owned on our field goes under us not being able to win every game. You can't even win every game in college, and they can stack all the talent they want to there.

In your opinion, did the Carolina Panthers underachieve Saturday night?

We were not the better TEAM that night.

That's not an answer to the question. You can deflect if you want, choose to ignore if you want, but I stand by my statement that we underachieved. If you have something logical to say as to why you feel we didn't I would love to hear it.

if the coaching staff is not run off, the same results will occur next year, at least get a dc and a qb.

panthers, bill cowher, where are you?

fox is a loser!

man. do you all want to win with the most talented team if the nfl. we need a coach who will play smash mouth football

bill is the man:dupe:

Archived