• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will make you happy tomorrow night?

SCP

Besides a Schaeffer Light and a skank, that is.

Me?

1) I want to see two sustained drives resulting in touchdowns and a third resulting in at least a field goal from the first team offense in the first half. I want to see a number 2 receiver step up to the plate and factor in to these drives. I want to see some damn YAC for the love of everything holy.

2) I want to see special teams make some actual plays. The Armanti experiment will continue I'm sure, so lets see a catch and some actual return yards.

3) Defense can continue to do what they have been, but it's time for the O to get going. Stopping CJ and pressuring VY will be a bonus.

Come on offense, time to step up bitches.

Besides a Schaeffer Light and a skank, that is.

Me?

1) No Injuries.

2) I want to see two sustained drives resulting in touchdowns and a third resulting in at least a field goal from the first team offense in the first half. I want to see a number 2 receiver step up to the plate and factor in to these drives. I want to see some damn YAC for the love of everything holy.

3) I want to see special teams make some actual plays. The Armanti experiment will continue I'm sure, so lets see a catch and some actual return yards.

4) Defense can continue to do what they have been, but it's time for the O to get going. Stopping CJ and pressuring VY will be a bonus.

Come on offense, time to step up bitches.

Fixed it for ya.

Panthers have the top defense this preseason! ...not that it means anything!

I want to see a Matt Moore TD to either LaFell or Jarrett.

That would be nice. A catch, a move or two, and some room to out run a defender to score a TD would be excellent.

i want to see if our offense is really anemic, or it was just spartanburg fatigue setting in the first 2 games..

hoping for no three and out on the first drive..and putting together some good looking drives. just want them to play confidently and mistake free.

Archived