• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My wedding night and first time smoking weed

Brokenbad

As far as smoking weed goes, I must say I REALLY liked it! I have one problem though, no one will sell to me. I have very white and perfect teeth and generally look like I would fit the sterotype of undercover drug dealer to a tee. (any suggestions?)

Let me start from the beginning. I got married. After I got married I smoked bud the first time and then the wife's lesbian cousin and her gf convinced us to go to a drag show. TONS of trannys lipsyncing to the likes of Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Ke$sha. It cracked me up pretty good and everyone was drunk and high by the time we left.

If you remember in a recent thread I made, my wifes slutty friend "Jess" was with us. Jess was either on meth or xanex. Jess passed out by the time we got to the hotel, I never asked the wife is she thought Jess could join us for fun and Im glad I didnt even ask. It was wrong of me to ever even think that.

I dont remember it all, but at one point her cousins gf grabbed my ass really hard and I spanked her gave her a huge wedgie. The wife saw all of this happen and thought it was freakin hillarious. I wasted 20 bucks on chicken fried steak at Denny's at 4 in the morning. We went to the hotel and passed the hell out.

Not a bad weeedding night I think.

wow you haven't smoked bud yet?

They were right in the other thread, your not ready to get married. You sure you enjoyed the high as much as the show? ;)

Don't think this would be an appropriate discussion but looking like that in my world only gets you the finest.

As far as smoking weed goes, I must say I REALLY liked it! I have one problem though, no one will sell to me. I have very white and perfect teeth and generally look like I would fit the sterotype of undercover drug dealer to a tee. (any suggestions?)

Let me start from the beginning. I got married. After I got married I smoked bud the first time and then the wife's lesbian cousin and her gf convinced us to go to a drag show. TONS of trannys lipsyncing to the likes of Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Ke$sha. It cracked me up pretty good and everyone was drunk and high by the time we left.

If you remember in a recent thread I made, my wifes slutty friend "Jess" was with us. Jess was either on meth or xanex. Jess passed out by the time we got to the hotel, I never asked the wife is she thought Jess could join us for fun and Im glad I didnt even ask. It was wrong of me to ever even think that.

I dont remember it all, but at one point her cousins gf grabbed my ass really hard and I spanked her gave her a huge wedgie. The wife saw all of this happen and thought it was freakin hillarious. I wasted 20 bucks on chicken fried steak at Denny's at 4 in the morning. We went to the hotel and passed the hell out.

Not a bad weeedding night I think.

Wow... Good luck with the marriage.

Archived