• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Single Charlotte Dudes

Scrumtrilescent

yes Jase...yes. You take your new baby to the park...and when the womenz come to see...let the tears flow about how you are doing the best you can to raise her on your own and it's been tough ever since mom passed away...but you are working it out

yes Jase...yes. You take your new baby to the park...and when the womenz come to see...let the tears flow about how you are doing the best you can to raise her on your own and it's been tough ever since mom passed away...but you are working it out

Toddlers work also. Took my daughter to Dan Nicholas park (which may be the best park in the free world) for about 5-6 hours on Saturday and struck up at least 10 conversations with different ladies. A couple of them were grandma's of a kid but it was conversation nonetheless. Bad thing is that there are a ton of unwed mothers at parks looking for a paycheck and father figure but at least you know they put out.

Disclaimer* If your kid is not as cute as mine (which most likely they are not) it probably won't work as well. :D

Toddlers work also. Took my daughter to Dan Nicholas park (which may be the best park in the free world) for about 5-6 hours on Saturday and struck up at least 10 conversations with different ladies. A couple of them were grandma's of a kid but it was conversation nonetheless. Bad thing is that there are a ton of unwed mothers at parks looking for a paycheck and father figure but at least you know they put out.

Disclaimer* If your kid is not as cute as mine (which most likely they are not) it probably won't work as well. :D

yes...your...(and I mean mine) daughter would work very well for sure. Imagine if you borrowed a little puppy to take with you as well!!!!

Archived